The main Home Connections website has re-opened so that residents on the Housing Register can view and express an interest in available Council and housing association properties.
If you are a former tenant of Grenfell Tower and Grenfell Walk you still have access to the Home Connections site set up specifically for you, as well as this site. You can access the Grenfell site using your original user ID. You can access the main Home Connections site using the different user ID we sent you recently. If you are not sure, please speak to your Allocations Officer or Key Worker.
If you are a tenant of the Walkways, Bramley House and Treadgold House and have been awarded points under the Wider Grenfell Rehousing Policy you will have priority for re-housing.
How to use Home Connections – a step-by-step guide.
1) Log in to the website using the menu on the left hand side of the page.
2) Look through all of the homes that might be suitable for you, and see important details about them.
3) You can express an interest on as many properties as you wish. However, you will only be matched to a maximum of three properties.
4) If you are matched against one of your chosen properties you will be contacted to view the property. The resident with the highest priority (number of points) will get first refusal of the property.
5) If following your viewing you are offered the property you will have to advise us if you wish to accept the offer.
If you need help or advice call our Housing Line on 020 7361 3008.